Wednesday, April 11, 2007

voyeur

grr. somebody took a photo of me while i was being recluse on the bus to training. bloody guy. staring out of the window listening to flowers in the window. then suddenly some J1 guy tells me he took a photo of me stoning. this cannot do. i must be more attentive next time.

and it seems that two of the popes are reclusing away from each other. one of them is me. ;) hehex. hopefully it will get sorted out tomorrow. haha. quite funny though.

and i think, my gut feelings are damn good. today, decided to walk the long and highly crowded way to class from assembly, i was pleasantly rewarded. don't know why i chose that way. someting just told me i had too. later before going training while i was waiting for the bus, i was sitting with some archery people. decided to talk to jheeva guy. apparently, they all forgot about me and went up to board the bus without telling me. i remembered just at the right time and managed to catch the bus just before it left.

anyway, speaking of jheeva, a few days ago while the three popes and the friend of the reclii were walking down the stairs, jheeva said something really stupid. but the moment after he said it, he was attacked with an extremely fast move for his throat. lol. jheeva almost died. but the attacker held back and started verbally scolding him. lol.

No comments: